Thurs meet at Brandon Oaks - 5pm arrival time
Coach Chris has created the meet entries for Thursday's meet at Brandon Oaks. With the introduction of our new team management platform, everything meet related will be available online. To look up the events your swimmer has been entered in for this meet, you have two options:
1) Swimtopia App: Sign-in to the app. Under Events, select the Brandon Oaks meet. Your swimmer(s) events will be listed.
2) Swimtopia Website: Sign-in to the website. Under Upcoming Events, select the grey box "Meet Entry". Your swimmer(s) events will be listed.
The host team is responsible for seeding the meet. When they complete this task, we'll let you know how to find heat sheets (with heat/lane assignments) for your swimmer(s). This may not be until later in the afternoon tomorrow. Please note, entries are subject to change if we have a last minute change in participating swimmers.
The address to Brandon Oaks is available online and on the app. Please arrive at the pool no later than 5pm, and be ready to warmup. Please check in with Coach Lindsay (girls) and Coach Bryan (boys) when you arrive. The meet should start promptly at 6pm with Shrimpers freestyle. If you are new to swim team, take a look at our website section titled Swim Meet 101 for some helpful information.
- All swimmers age 7&up are required to wear a black racing suit. Team and Year Round logo'd swimsuits and caps are not allowed, no exceptions!
- Swim caps are optional, however, if you choose to wear one, we prefer you wear the blue cap handed out this year. (FYI - our junior coaches have silver caps, if your younger swimmer needs help during a meet, tell them to look for a silver cap, or blue coach shirt). Our coaches have extra goggles to borrow if yours break prior to racing.
- Meets tend to be hot. Please send your swimmer with a water bottle and encourage them to stay hydrated. Concessions are offered at all clubs, but we can't guarantee what they will have.
- If you have a last minute illness that keeps your swimmer from attending, please email us ASAP, so we can adjust the entries as needed.