Welcome to the Cameron Wood Sharks!
Our goal is to make every family feel part of our swim team community, whether they are brand new or seasoned veterans! Please review the site for more information about our team.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Current Registration Information
- Swim team is to open children of CWSRC members with club dues in current standing (rising kindergarteners through graduating seniors).
- Registration fees for the 2023 Summer Season will be $85 per swimmer. Fees include all practices and meets, swim cap (for swimmers age 7&up), team t-shirt, team social events, and administrative fees.
- Registration will be open online from April 18th to April 30th. Registrations after April 30th will be charged a late fee of $10 per swimmer, will not be guaranteed a team t-shirt or swim cap, and are subject to roster availability.
- Swimmers age 7&up are required to have a black "racing style" swimsuit for swim meets, which can be purchased at the vendor of your choice.
- During the first week of practice, all new swimmers will be evaluated by our coaching staff. If your swimmer does not meet our qualifications, you will receive a refund of your registration fee. Parents of new or young swimmers, please read this helpful LETTER FROM COACH CHRIS regarding swim team readiness and MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
- All other withdrawals after the registration period are subject to a $25 cancellation fee per swimmer.